Friday, September 17, 2021

Mexican Independence !

 

     September 16,2021 was my first time attending the Mexican Independence parade, two of my friends and I went to Chicago later on that night. We stayed there for a few hours to enjoy the experience. We had the chance to get out the car and dance with many others while they played loud music. I seen a lot of people waving the Mexican flag and having so much fun with their family and friends. I also seen a verity of cars doing burnouts ,donuts and racing one another, watching so many people enjoy themselves made me realize how honored it is to be apart of this culture.

     I am honored to be Mexican for many reasons, I love how hard working, honest and trustworthy people we are. This day is not just to have fun and party but to recognize where we came from, to remember the people that passed fighting for us and our freedom.  Being apart of the parade was one of the best things I could've done because I finally got the chance to show how much pride I have for my country. I will never be ashamed of where I came from!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your celebration of culture! So glad the parade was so meaningful for your. Never be ashamed!

    ReplyDelete

Talent and skills

     The sports I play are really competitive and difficult for others but I consider them as talent and skill. I've been swimming for f...