Friday, October 8, 2021

FUN FALL !


    Fall is one of my favorite seasons one reason why I like fall more than any other season is because of the weather, it's not too hot or cold. I love wearing hoodies and doing activities fall brings. This year I had two days for my fall break. I wished we had more days off  but I was very productive that weekend. Some things I did over fall break was go to the pumpkin patch with my family. We got to go on the tractor and ride around. It was also my first time going to the corn maze which was scary because I couldn't get out but eventually I made it through.

My family and I were searching for the perfect pumpkins so we could carve them and decorate the house. We spent a few hours roaming the field, playing games and picking sunflowers then we had some family time and went out to eat that day. The next day my friends and I decided to go to the fright fest at Six Flags. I was excited because It was my first time going to the fright fest. We left in the morning so we could get on several rides. Later that day we started to see people dressed up in their costumes, they all looked pretty real.

    The next couple days I spent it at home enjoying it with my family. I decided to stay in instead of going out because I knew midterms were this month. I was able to rest and get some sleep. I took a semi break from school because there was a lot going on, I got a few things off my mind before my break was over. Sometimes the mind or a person needs a break from school,work,sports or other things to function correctly. I strongly believe that fall break was useful for me so I can continue with a fresh start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talent and skills

     The sports I play are really competitive and difficult for others but I consider them as talent and skill. I've been swimming for f...