Friday, October 1, 2021

Kids game :0


The Unlikely Fashion Explosion of 'Squid Game' | GQ

We discussed different topics in class but today both of  my professors mentioned the Squid games during class. Most of my classmates have watched all the episodes or are watching it now. The squid game is on Netflix and is very popular right now, it's been the top 5 most watched shows for some weeks now. Watching and talking about it makes me think if things like that really happen in real life and we have no clue about it. Everyone that watched it so far told me that they enjoyed it as well, I strongly suggest you watch it and rate the series. I enjoyed it because it was very intense, every episode had a death game.

     It wasn't just any regular games, they were kids' games and the only way to win is if the other team dies. Some games were with teams somewhere with partners or some were individual, my favorite episode is when they played tug of war in this episode they had to get together as a team and beat the others on the other side. A lot of people doubted them because they had an old man and two girls. They thought they were weaker than the other team, but they all worked together and pulled at the same time and it made the other team get eliminated. The episode that I disliked the most was the marble game, in this game you have to get all twenty marbles from your partner.

    This episode made me very emotional because players had to go against the person they picked to play with, for example Abdul Ali played against Cho Sang-Woo. They played fair until Cho Sang-Woo realized he started losing and manipulated Abudl into thinking they both could win. Abudl trusted him and that's where things got messy, he told him to look around and come back when the game was almost over. When he came back he realized that he didn't have any marbles in his bad instead they were rocks, seeing how he betrayed his friend made me realize that you can't trust people even if they sound genuine, he didn't know Cho Sang-Woo’s true intentions. Many people that joined to play that game were going through a financial crisis and they needed money to survive, watching it got me wondering if theirs people that will really go through all that suffering for money. Overall the Squid Games had a lot of very interesting episodes that were intense but also had a lot of sad endings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talent and skills

     The sports I play are really competitive and difficult for others but I consider them as talent and skill. I've been swimming for f...